Monday, November 01, 2004

November 1, 2004 Part II


Two episodes of Cutthroat Charlotte written, edited, and sent. Whew!

It’s much more explicit than I expected it to be, and I have to decide how explicit I want to make the next section. I need to walk that tightrope of staying true to character while not doing anything gratuitous. I’ll have to trust that I let it be what it is. I’m already taking all sorts of liberties with historical timelines, flipping events around by several months. I keep reminding myself that this is fiction, and no one will grade me on my source material. Besides, I’m being upfront about it in the notes.

And I ma so worried about tomorrow’s election. There has never been so much at stake in my lifetime.

So, everybody, get out there and

VOTE!!!


It matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home