Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dec. 15 Part II


Am I terribly egotistical to be pleased that my courses take up an entire third of the page in the catalogue? I’ll be teaching them at SUNY-WCC Valhalla in the New Year, from the end of January to the beginning of May.

I’m teaching my Dialogue Workshop, the Writers and Journals Intensive, the One Story – Multiple Voices Workshop and the Time and Space to Write Workshop.

For information on the material covered in these workshops, check out the workshop page on my website:

www.devonellingtonwork.com/workshops.html

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Good luck with the workshops. I used to give them for theater back in the Philippines, and I remember having a blast each time. I just now saw your devonellingtonwork site, too. Very nice.

Zarina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home