Monday, January 31, 2005

Jan. 31 Part IV

While cooking dinner (thick pork chops with garlic and marjoram in red wine sauce, mashed potatoes and green beans), the beginnings of a screenplay stirred.

Seven pages and three scenes poured out right after dinner.

The last thing I need right now is a new project, especially a screenplay, but these characters would not shut up. Hopefully, now that I’ve gotten a few pages down, they will move to the background and let the deadlined work come through. Even though the premise is pretty cool and it’s a stretch for me.

Two episodes of Widow’s Chamber written, edited and sent. The western is picking up steam again, thank goodness.

And, now . . . to Glamourous Hearts. The music I ordered from Amazon shipped today, so I should have it shortly, to give me a boost.

D.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Your dinner sounds delightful! I can understand why it inspire you.

"Hopefully, now that I’ve gotten a few pages down, they will move to the background and let the deadlined work come through."

- - Yes, one can certainly hope! *smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home