Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Wed. Jan. 5 Part II

My KIC editor just e-mailed me that The Widows’ Chamber (my western) has received the Editor’s Choice Award for January, 2005!

I’m so honored!

Will post more when I have the details.

It’s snowing heavily – glad I got my errands done before it started.

I think someone died in a car in the parking lot of the shopping plaza where I ran my errands: police looking rather ill, EMS, surgical gloves and a horrible stench.

Will post when I have facts rather than fragments.

Back to work – I’m chasing a wandering file that my computer keeps moving, for some odd reason, and I want to work on Charlotte before rewriting the Lindisfarne article.

D.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

AWESOME! Congratulations! :-)

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger BTude a.k.a. GlassHoppah said...

What a wonderful way to begin a Wednesday! Congratulations!

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!

I also wanted to tell you that I think your title of your blog is great. It is perfect for a writer!

Dust_maker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home