Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Feb. 23 Part II

In answer to Lara’s question, no, Godot never showed up.

I’ve got a bad case of the blues and can’t get anything creative done. No matter how hard I work, I feel like for every step forward, I’m taking two steps backward. It’s very, very, very frustrating.

I’m sure that not feeling well, having a bad reaction to antibiotics and losing my appetite all contribute – I’m like a horse, if I’m off my feed, it’s bad.

I hate feeling like this and get impatient with myself, but none of my usual tricks to beat the blues are working. Oh, well.

Sometimes, it’s just rough. All part of the process.

D.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger "AG" said...

Thanks for commenting in my blog, and I'm sorry to read you aren't feeling well.

When I feel blue I try and create from that space. I like blue art.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home