Monday, March 07, 2005

March 7 Part II

I’m going to switch ISPs, which is such a huge relief. I feel like concrete blocks have been lifted from my shoulders. Hopefully, I can install the DSL pack easily (it should arrive in about a week), and then, off we go. I’ve tried to post this entry SIX times and AOL keeps giving me trouble. I can’t wait to get rid of them.

I’ve got everything prepped for this afternoon’s meeting. I’m working on questions for the interviews for the article, and I’m tossing around ideas with the music producer.

I can feel something else percolating somewhere back there. I have no idea what it is. When it’s ready to let me know, it will. But it’s there, and I can feel it.

I’m looking forward to teaching the Dialogue Workshop tonight. My students have been working hard, and I’m excited to see what they’ve come up with in the past couple of weeks. I did what I wanted – gave them the freedom and the space and security to play in ways they wanted to, but never could in previous classes. And play is often the best inspiration.

Charlotte week starts again this week – eight pirate episodes to get done. I’d hoped to do two this morning before the meeting, but I doubt it’s going to happen. And I’m almost caught up on Widow’s Chamber.

Of course, Ransagh demands attention.

:)

D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home