Monday, May 09, 2005

May 9 Part II

I’m fighting a fever.

I cannot get sick. I can’t. I have day work and a show tomorrow, and then I have another trip. None of it can be cancelled.

Urgh.

I don’t feel that bad, other than feverish and fatigued.

Urgh.

Got in my walk on the beach (and playing with dogs).

Spent most of the day researching ballroom etiquette in the 1850s, outlining the Brother Joseph piece, re-reading the first 200+ pages of Widow’s Chamber, and doing some work on Vince/Annie.

I took a nap for about an hour, and woke up more feverish, rather than less.

Urgh.

In any case, there’s more writing to be done today before I can call it a night.

Yeah, I’m definitely feverish. That was a clichéd, badly written sentence.

On a happier note, I saw the first draft cover art choices for The Widow’s Chamber. They are all awesome – what terrific artists! It’s going to be a tough choice. I’m going to have to stare at the choices today and tomorrow.

Time for more feverfew and willow bark.

Urgh.

D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home