Thursday, June 23, 2005

June 23 Part II

I’m sleepy, but at least I got some work done.

Caught up on email, answered some questions for Mentee #1, did some administrative work for a literary salon, updated the local press list, polished a release, sent out a press mailing, and brainstormed with KIC’s publicity person.

Also, I’m scheduled for an online chat/interview with KIC on Thursday, July 14 at 12 noon Pacific Time (that’s 3 PM for East Coasters). I’ll post the link, etc., closer to the date. It should be a lot of fun.

Also, got two good issues written, revised, polished and sent for The Widow’s Chamber. As of now, I have 167 issues submitted, for a total page count of 705. It’s a serial, it’s supposed to run without end, and that’s certainly what it feels like right now! :)

The entwining with Elusive Prayers goes well – the two experienced in tandem should work well for readers.

Off to pull myself together before heading in to work.

D.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Please do! And I'll try to be there. I'm July 20 in the evening. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home