Wednesday, June 01, 2005

June 4 Part IV

The articles are done, edited, polished, and SENT.

They’re not brilliant, but they’re better than mediocre. In fact, I’m almost satisfied with them. Considering at two p.m. I was convinced that someone had swapped my Inner Writer with a Pod Person, I’m relieved.

Of course, I’d hoped to get two issues of Charlotte done today, as well as some other writing. But since I can barely sit up straight . . .

I figured out that I’d get my anger at the deer slayers out by . . .turning it into a novella tie in for Angel Hunt. Get a little occult revenge in there.

Heh, heh, heh.

I will advise my readers not to eat before they read what I’m going to do to these yuppie scum killers who claim they’re human.

Anyway, I made the eggplant curry from The Moosewood Cookbook for dinner and it’s good.

Yes, it’s an ironic segue way and I’m keeping it! :)

Now, I must rest my eyes and then I’ll try to tackle . . .something.

I spent far too much time online researching today and far too little time getting my work done.

But, although I struggled, I did KEEP my butt in that chair and I met my deadline. Okay, so I paced and muttered a lot, but I met the deadline.

It’ll make the check all the sweeter when it arrives.

D.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Colin said...

Nice one, Devon! That sounded like a heck of a struggle but you're through it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home