Thursday, June 09, 2005

June 9 Belmont Ink

I’m not quite sure why Reverberate’s odds are so low, when he only came in second in the Peter Pan. I’ll have to take an actual look at him in the paddock – maybe I can figure it out.

Shout out to Eileen – Elijah’s Song won yesterday at Churchill Downs.

I’ll be out at Belmont Park tomorrow, with a group, some of who love racing, some of whom have never been to an actual race. I have a list of horses I’ll look at, although I won’t make betting decisions until I see them in the paddock.

1st Race:
Beau Tie. I know and love this horse. I don’t care whether or not he wins. He’s got a great personality.

2nd Race:
These are fillies – always got to check their mood. I’m going to look at Medieval Salute and Sharp Brunette.

3rd Race:
Skip

4th Race:
Will skip unless Winged Valour and/or Desert Breeze look amazing.

5th Race:
Skip

6th Race:
PJ Sully, Tour de Force, and Lex.

7th Race:
Master of Disaster, Beacon Shine, and Tompest

8th Race:
Better Than Bonds
Tinseltown

9th Race:
Big Booster, Broadway View (how could I not at least take a look, with that name?), Chilly Rooster, Sir Walter Rahy.

10th Race:
Charismatic Cure and Starduster.

Hopefully, it won’t be too hot out there, or I’ll be the one wilting.

Happy Racing!

D.

3 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Take some POWERADE with you! I'm hooked on the stuff!
:-D

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger shadow said...

What a great way to spend the day.

Have fun.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger TRES CEE said...

dp my pen in that ink,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home