Friday, August 05, 2005

Aug. 5 Racing Ink

Artie Schiller won the big race at Saratoga last Monday. Not at a big price, but I’m happy to see him back in happy form. Go Artie Schiller, and Go Richard Migliore!!!!

Looking over the upcoming entries, here are some picks:


Friday – Saratoga
Race 3 – Dance Daily ridden by Gary Stevens
Race 4 – Devil’s Preacher and Mystic Ruler. I like them both, but will probably bet them separately.
Race 5 – Patriot Fan to win; Glasgow to place.
Race 8 (Stakes) – Storm Minstrel to place.

Friday – Del Mar
Race 2 – You Crack Me Up

Saturday – Saratoga
Race 3 – Noble Causeway – by putting him in an allowance instead of a Stakes race, maybe he’ll get a win under his harness and regain some confidence. I’m also going to put some money on another horse I like a lot, Ice Wynd Fire. Might box them, might bet them straight across the board.
Race 5 – Bird Charm to show.
7th Race – Naughty New Yorker to place.
8th Race – Lady Pegasus across the board, in spite of the fact she’s such a long shot.
9th Race – the Whitney. I’m skipping Saint Liam, the favorite, and going for Limehouse and Pollard’s Vision. Not sure where I’ll put them yet, but those are my picks. Probably Limehouse to win and Pollard’s Vision to place, or move each back a spot and do place and show, depending upon how they look before the race.

Saturday – Del Mar
Race 2 – This Wizard Rocks – not sure where yet, but I want to take a closer look.
Race 3 – Celtic Mojo
Race 4 – Tuscan Wine to place.
Race 8 (Sorrento Stakes) – Slick Road and Bully Bones – not sure which order yet.

Entries aren’t available yet for Sunday and Monday, but I’ll probably have something to say about those, too, so stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home