Saturday, August 13, 2005

Aug. 13 Part IV

Arlington Park’s Race Card was awesome today! Wow! WOW!!!! Some really terrific racing – which you’ll hear about in Tuesday’s article.

Too much time on the computer today, doing all sorts of stuff – but not the deadlined stuff.

Some things, I hope to share soon.

Others may . . .have to wait awhile.

And, of course, I have a heck of a lot of filing to do.

My neck and shoulders are sore, sore, sore.

I did the racing article as far as I could – since some races are still on and tomorrow’s haven’t been run yet . . .

At 7 PM, it was still 102 degrees.

I’m hating this heat A LOT.

D.

4 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Ted Kushner said...

High court to hear blog suit; Smyrna councilman claims anonymous defamation
DOVER , A lawsuit seeking to identify anonymous posters to an Internet Web log will be decided in the Delaware Supreme Court, a case some say could set precedents for free speech online.
Nice blog. Covers the topics that I'm looking for. Will check back each week to see what's going on.

I also have a laptop accessories web site/blog. Dealing with laptop accessories related items. Check it out if you get a chance.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger greatwebsites said...

VARBusiness
Note: Offer valid for US, US possessions & Canada only. VARBusiness On The Go Play the VARBusiness podcast now in your browser, or use our RSS feed to download podcasts: This week: * Distribution Earnings * ...

Hi, you have a nice blog here. I'm going to bookmark it right now. ;-)

I have a bank loan related site.
It pretty much covers bank loan related topics.

Check it out if you get some time.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Your whole blog is back! Cool.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Susan Abraham said...

So where are the deadlined stuff, Devon...I sound like a schoolteacher, don't I? regards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home