Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Aug. 17 Part IV

I always liked the Victorian habit of stopping by someone’s home and leaving a calling card. How to do that in the 21st Century?

So I’ve come up with:

The Ink in My Coffee Blog Calling Card Invite

Take a look at the links list on the right.

Visit five sites (most of them are blogs) that you’ve never visited before.

If you like the site, leave a comment on it (and mention the Ink in My Coffee Calling Card Invite), and then mention it on your blog.

I will go to at least five blogs on the list and look at their links list. From that list, I will visit five blogs I’ve never visited before, leave a comment, and mention them here.

Ready –

Set –

Visit!

D.

3 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Blogger Ben O. said...

Nice Blog - it is nice to see that other writers are out there spending more time blogging than actually writing . . . as am I.

Keep up the good work.

Ben O.

http://everyothernamehasbeentaken.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Bob Mackie said...

Devon, thankyou for your kind words on my blog entry for Arran. It really is a beautiful place, but I do not need to tell you that, do I!
Regards,
startrekfanbob

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Lara said...

I like this idea, Devon!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home