Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Aug. 17 Part II

Ten Things I Love:

Mik tossed out this challenge, so here it is:

1. My support system – friends, family, SO, the beasts – couldn’t do it without them.

2. Ice hockey – I’m really rather obsessed with it. Fortunately, the hockey players I interview for the books feel the same way, and understand.

3. Horse racing –again, I’m pretty intense about it.

4. Coffee – this might qualify as addiction.

5. Chocolate – same as above

6. Books. I don’t feel secure unless I’m surrounded by books. If I visit someone and there aren’t any books around, I wonder.

7. Tarot –it’s a deep connection.

8. Travel – I adore exploring new places and rediscovering familiar ones.

9. Cooking – it’s a form of creativity I need in my life.

10. Quilting – again, another wonderful form of creation.

It was hard to limit to ten.


Why isn’t writing on the list? Because writing is more than something I love. It is what I am.

D.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

I love these. Thanks for sharing. :)

I had a hard time sticking to just 10, too, so I picked 10 things about everyday life that I loved. There's more to come in tomorrow's post. :)

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Ann said...

What a great post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home