Aug. 17 Part II
Ten Things I Love:
Mik tossed out this challenge, so here it is:
1. My support system – friends, family, SO, the beasts – couldn’t do it without them.
2. Ice hockey – I’m really rather obsessed with it. Fortunately, the hockey players I interview for the books feel the same way, and understand.
3. Horse racing –again, I’m pretty intense about it.
4. Coffee – this might qualify as addiction.
5. Chocolate – same as above
6. Books. I don’t feel secure unless I’m surrounded by books. If I visit someone and there aren’t any books around, I wonder.
7. Tarot –it’s a deep connection.
8. Travel – I adore exploring new places and rediscovering familiar ones.
9. Cooking – it’s a form of creativity I need in my life.
10. Quilting – again, another wonderful form of creation.
It was hard to limit to ten.
Why isn’t writing on the list? Because writing is more than something I love. It is what I am.