Thursday, August 11, 2005

August 11 Part III


My article on Boothbay Harbor, ME and Playland Amusement Park are on Crafty Traveler.

Unfortunately, because Blogger won't accept the length of the article link, and, if I actually put the link itself here, it deletes my sidebar, you need to click on Crafty Traveler and then scroll down for the articles. Right now, they are both on the front page -- I think I'm below the article on New Zealand right now.

The photos with both articles are also mine. I’m especially fond of the photo at the top of the Playland article – I took it at dusk.

I’m thrilled to build up both my travel writing credits and my photo credits.

D.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Tenille said...

Two birds, one stone, eh? Both the articles and photos are great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home