Saturday, August 13, 2005

August 13 Racing Ink

Here are some picks for Sunday and Monday at Saratoga:

Sunday, Aug. 14:
1st Race – Exaggerate This – another Pletcher/Velazquez combo.
2nd Race – I’d like to see the long shot River Squire hit the board.
3rd Race – if it moves from the Turf to MTO, Spooky Muldar to win. Otherwise, I’ll sit it out.
4th Race – Hannah’s Moon to place. This horse is trained by Barclay Tagg. You might have heard of him. He trains Funny Cide.
9th Race – West Point Handicap – Rogue Agent to place; Wing Man to show.

Monday, Aug. 15:
1st Race: Quiet Ruler to win; Rhumjar to place.
3rd Race: Walden Pond to place.
8th Race – John’s Call Stakes – Stage Call with Gary Stevens up across the board.

Tune in to FemmeFan on Tuesday for the wrap-up.
Racing Ink returns here on Friday, August 19.

D.

3 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger ceiling fan bulbs said...

Great blog site, lots of info really liked it.

I have a Installing A Light Kit For a ceiling fan site/blog. It pretty much covers Installing A Light Kit For a ceiling fan related stuff.

Come and check mine out if you get time.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Real Profits said...

Greetings, I think your blog has top 10 potential. Keep blogging!

I have a Nursing Employment site. I think it will eventually cover all things about Nursing Employment .

Stop by when you get break. : - )

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Real Profits said...

Greetings, I think your blog has top 10 potential. Keep blogging!

I have a shampoo site. I think it will eventually cover all things about shampoo .

Stop by when you get break. : - )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home