Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sept. 20 Part II

Eight pages on Never Too Late. I thought this was going to be a stand-alone, but somehow, I don’t think so anymore. Now, I’m wondering if I should try to plot out all of it (and come up with a title for the series) as I’m doing the work – because how much of what’s to come will influence what’s going on now?

I don’t think it will have that much effect – I think, in this case, unlike Ransagh, I need to grow with the characters from book to book. And, while I’ve set down the time frame for each book, I think the contents will have to grow and change with the books.

The curry article is crap. A series of pedantic facts marching across the paper. I’ll have to tear it apart and start over.

Imaginative Powers is tapping me on the shoulder, wanting attention. The NTL ensemble seems to be taking a nap or something right now, so perhaps I can steal some time with IP before I run for the train, or on the train.

I’m putting word count bars below instead of in the side bar, because, for today, it’s easier. My computer is being wonky again. I ran maintenance on it all day.

And if I see the static word bar from Periwinkle glaring at me balefully, maybe I’ll be motivated to finish the damn thing.

D.

Imaginative Powers -- 16,500
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
16 / 90
(17.0%)



Never Too Late -- 21,500

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
21 / 90
(23.0%)


Periwinkle – 16,344

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
16 / 80
(20.0%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home