Friday, September 30, 2005

Sept. 30 Part II

Forgot to mention: Desmond on Lost is the actor I hoped – Henry Ian Cusick. Our paths crossed in both Edinburgh and other parts of the UK while we both did theatre work. I’m thrilled that he’s gotten this break – he can take a mediocre piece and run with it, making it better, and he absolutely shines in good work.

Now, if they’ll just improve this season and use him to his full potential. Let me tell you, Lost is on the verge of losing me as a viewer. They are copping out, in my opinion and not fulfilling their promises to the viewers. Not to this viewer, anyway.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

How fascinating that you crossed paths with Henry Ian Cusick, as well as the fact that you have done theatre work in Edinburgh and the UK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home