Monday, September 26, 2005

Since I have no doubt that it will take me until January to figure these out, I'm posting them now. I will post my answers after the beginning of the year:


Goals, Dreams, and Resolution Questions for 2006

1. Take some time and look back at 2005. Write a few summary paragraphs (NOT A LIST) to evaluate the year.

2. What achievement left you proudest last year?

3. What were your disappointments?

4. What did you choose to remove from the list?

5. What do you wish you had done differently?

6. How did your goals for the year evolve and change over the course of it, and what were the unexpected experiences?

7. What was the best unexpected thing to happen in your year?

8. Looking ahead, what are your goals for 2006?

9. What steps do you plan to get you there?

10. What are your dreams for 2006?

11. What steps will you take to bring you closer to them?

12. What are your resolutions for 2006?

13. How do you plan to get there?

14. What changes has the last year brought to your long-term plan?

15. Where would you like to be one year from now?

4 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Thanks for this list. I've got 3 months to give serious thought to those questions in reviewing my 2005 GDRs. d:)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger B. K. Birch said...

Oh my! Is it that time already? I'd better get crackin'!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Colin said...

!WOW!

Is it that time already?

:-)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

I better start thinking now... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home