Sunday, October 30, 2005

Oct. 30 Part II


My mind wandered.

Unfortunately, it left the rest of me behind.

Huge neck and shoulder pain does not help. It feels as though the injured shoulder has slipped forward in the socket again and is rotating incorrectly. Just what I need.

Or maybe I’m just empathizing with my mom’s injury by my injury flaring up again.

Worked on the FemmeFan article a bit, but it’s not finished. Worked on the two essays I need to do, but can’t focus. Tried to read some submissions – but one, in particular, I tried three times and couldn’t get past the third paragraph. I will try again tomorrow; I don’t want to do it a disservice because I’m overtired.

I’m about to fix a pork dinner and create an apple and parsnip stuffing to go with it. And spinach.

I’m definitely moving web hosts this week, which will mean some chaos on the DE site; hopefully it will clear up sooner rather than later.

I’m trying to get everything lined up for NaNoWriMo. I have a special altar set up just for the project. I have my notes ready to go. I’m going to do a double word meter for it – the words in relation to the NaNoWriMo goal and the words in relation to the completed novel goal, which is about double the NaNoWriMo goal.

I’m working on my Christmas lists -- gifts, postcards, stuff to make, etc. The overseas whatevers have to go out by Thanksgiving. The rest by Dec. 12.

Working on the blog swap list for NaNoWriMo. Hoped to put it up today, but I think it will be tomorrow.

Getting ready for the Samhain festivities tomorrow.

I should have worked on the November set-up for Circadian, but my shoulder and neck hurts too much. I think I’m going to have to break down and take something for the pain.

It was such a gorgeous day that I took a walk on the beach and took a bunch of photographs. It’s warm and sunny and gorgeous. It was a nice – and necessary – treat.

And then, hopefully, I can at least finish the FemmeFan article tonight.

Since it should have been finished last night.

Tomorrow, as part of Samhain, I’m going to do some serious reflecting on what I need to do to reach my goals and how what I currently do is not meeting them.

But, tonight – it’s all about pain relief.

D.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger busy91 said...

Happy Samhain, Enjoy the festivities.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Sya said...

Ooo, neck and shoulder pains are not good things for Nano. Hope you feel better really soon. Also, thanks for linking me. I've also found some interesting Nano blogs from your list and have filched some of them for my own link list. About a day to go and good luck to you on your own Nano project.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Ahavah said...

I see you added me (This Path) to your NaNo links. Thanks! I've added you to my bookmarks.

*Fingers Crossed* Here's hoping Imake it to your daily reads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home