Friday, October 07, 2005

October 7 Part II

I love to grocery shop. I love the infinite possibilities of the aisles, the act of being creative on my feet. I did a major grocery shop this morning – and, at a very good price!

Now, I will take my notebooks in the kitchen, because I’m cooking ahead for my mom, so she has meals she can heat up while I’m on location and doesn’t have to cook for herself. On the agenda: beef stew with parsnips and wine; ricotta and spinach tortellini in alfredo sauce; chicken pot pie; pasta with my special meat sauce; chocolate chip cookies, curried rice and vegetables. Maybe a pot of ratatouille, if I have time.

I like to write in the kitchen anyway. I can’t keep a computer in there – I don’t like a computer in the kitchen. But I like writing longhand.

And, since the remains of Hurricane Tammy are supposed to hit this afternoon, I’d like to sit here writing and cooking while it storms outside.

Later.

D.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Sounds perfect! d:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home