Monday, October 24, 2005

Part II

Okay, I shouldn’t be doing this right now, but I am anyway. I was tagged by somebody to do the Three Things thingy – here it is:

Three Names You Go By:
Um, in life or in work?

Three Part of Your Heritage:
German
Belgian
Eastern-European-the-borders-kept-changing

Three Things That Scare You:
The disconnect and corruption in our current government
Fundamentalism
The choice of ignorance

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
Pen and paper (counts as one!)
Coffee
Books

Three Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
Eye of the Ice Dragon pendant (from Scotland)
Maroon corduroys
A thermal shirt with a body warmer heat pack attached (hey, I just got back from location)

Three Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
Capercaillie
Ani DiFranco
Patti Larkin


Three of Your Favorite Songs:
“Four Stone Walls” by Capercaillie
“Walking in the Woods” by Elvendrums
“Flick it up and Catch it” by Jim Sutherland

Three Things You Want in a Relationship
Honesty
Compassion
Humor

Two Truths and a Lie
I was born in Massachusetts
I smoke
I love to play the ponies

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
Eyes
Hands
Gait

Three Favorite Hobbies:
Cooking
Quilting
Poking around thrift shops
(Note: I consider anything related to reading or writing, including travel and photography as part of my work)

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:
Sleep
Shower
Yoga
(maybe not in that order)

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
Greece
Singapore
Prague

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
Learn to play the piano
Own a house with enough land for my beasts
Own a racehorse

Three Ways You are Stereotypically a chick/guy:
I hate mice when they’re running around near me and I climb on the nearest piece of furniture and let the cats deal with it.
I’ve managed to break out of the other clichés.
I think. You’d have to ask my friends.

Three Things You Do Daily:
Write
Read
Care for the cats
Yoga should be on that list, but I sometimes let it slide!

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Voodoo's Room said...

Sooo...who do you like in the Juve. Fillies Sat?

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Lara said...

I can't picture you as a smoker, so that must be the lie!

(am I right?) Thanks for playing!
ps I have a few names I go by in my writing too! Although not as many as you...

;-)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Devon Ellington said...

Yes, Lara, I am most definitely NOT a smoker! Right on! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home