Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday, October 9, 2005
Waxing Moon
Neptune Retrograde
Uranus Retrograde
Mars Retrograde
Rainy and cool


Not much flooding yesterday – a few yards and probably basements, but nothing major. The brook’s still too high for me to be comfortable putting the car back in its lot – hopefully I won’t get a ticket.

Also, hopefully, with the beefed up security and three arrests made so far in the subway bomb plot it won’t happen today. Or tomorrow. Or ever.

It just appalls me that every intelligence organization EXCEPT the Dept. of Homeland Security believes it is a credible threat, and no matter what ANYONE says, the White House won’t take it seriously.

And we wonder why 9/11 happened in the first place.

I had a lovely day yesterday, reading, writing, working on various projects. I needed it. This is my last weekend to myself probably until December, and I want to enjoy it as much as possible.

Fifteen pages of Never Too Late, bringing the word count up to 40,750.

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
40 / 90
(44.0%)




I’d like to finish it before NaNoWriMo starts, but I don’t see how I can write 50,00 words between now and November 1 while working on set.

I do love this project, though. I’ll have to be careful when I finally do get to marketing it, because “they” will try to compare it with other well-known projects, but I’m writing it because it’s unlike what’s out there, and it’s something I want to read.

I have apple corn muffins with cinnamon, nutmeg and clove in the oven, so I better tend to them.

And then, back to writing.

Devon

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Devon said: "I have apple corn muffins with cinnamon, nutmeg and clove in the oven..."

OH YUM!! D:))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home