Monday, November 28, 2005

Nov. 28 Part III


Set up most of December’s poems for Circadian. I have to slot in some essays, do the weekly news, and also set up the holiday poems, but other than that, it’s good. I’ve started scheduling the January poems. There are a lot of poetry days in January!

The writer of tomorrow's essay changed his mind and pulled it -- he was afraid he'd stated his opinions too strongly and there would be a backlash. I scrambled, but I got another essay in for tomorrow. It happens. It's a shame he felt that way -- it was a good piece -- but I wasn't going to argue and beg. He's got to do what he feels is right. And the other essay's topic is equally as interesting, as far as poetry goes, although it's more personal than political.

I want to do something special for Friday, the 13th of January, and I want to do something special for the 25th, which is both Burns night and Virginia Woolf’s birthday.

If anyone reading this wants to submit something short – 12 lines or less – please send it here by December 13th for the Jan. 13th and December 30th for Burns Night/VW birthday.

Also had to get out a press release. It shot out to PR Web, and, over the course of the week, I’ll email it out to my press list. I have several other releases to get done over the next couple of weeks. I’d like to pound out a couple of travel articles, but don’t know if I’ll have the chance.

Can’t believe how the day flew by!

This is how I like to spend my time.

D.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I just read you comment. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

This blog thing is interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home