Monday, November 28, 2005

Nov. 28 Part II

2402 words on The Fix-It Girl. Finished Chapter 24. Nice scene between Mavis and Louella Parsons. Camilla’s gone to Las Vegas and Jeffrey to Mexico so they can divorce their respective spouses and marry. Things are getting more and more difficult for Mavis at work – I’m getting ready to spring her from Hollywood and bring her back East.

4000 words (16 pages) on Never Too Late. Now the book can accelerate to the end; plus, I’ve set the seeds for Book 2.

It felt good to get in a solid writing day. Working full time on the show for two weeks in December, I have to make sure I stay balanced in order to stay sane.


The Fix-It Girl – 55,013 words

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
55 / 100
(55.0%)



Never Too Late – 64,325 words

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
64 / 90
(71.1%)

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Anita said...

Over halfway finished with The Fix-It Girl, huh? That's great! Have I told you how much I like that title?

I can't believe how many projects you have going at the same time. Any month but November, I would be juggling several too, but in November, I can't do more than NaNo!

By the way, thanks for all the great comments on my blog during this month. It really helped knowing someone was out there reading my progress and cheering me on. I'm going to continue posting my writing progress on my NaNo project and all my future projects, mostly because it helps keep me on pace.

Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home