Friday, December 16, 2005

Dec. 16 Part II

Drained.

The funeral was quite lovely – which seems weird to say, but it was. Simple and beautiful, and a celebration of the woman’s life.

I took the next step in the Major Unpleasantness and did some work on the Situation.

I have no physical or emotional resources left with which to deal with the demands of the next eight days on the show. I have no idea how I’m going to get through it. And my mom’s not doing well, which is an additional worry.

I wrote cards for about an hour – I’m not done, but I’m in much better shape than I was previous to the hour.

I’m playing with the Epic – trying things, tossing them, etc. Don’t know if there will be actual word count progress, but at least there’s creative progress.

So tired. Just want a few hours that are stress free.

I just need some peace.

D.

4 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

{{HUGS}} I'm thinking of you.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger David Bridger said...

{{HUGS}} Me too.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Ann said...

(Hugs) I'll second this.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Lara said...

You'll get through this, sweetie. You're tough, and you always rise to the occasion. Sending big hugs your way!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home