Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Waxing Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Venus Retrograde
Still dark


Reasonably productive day, yesterday, although more problems with The Situation threatened to derail the entire day.

Managed to get up last Thursday’s Kemmyrk column (Blogger stuck, and, since I had to dash to set, I couldn’t mess with it) and yesterday’s column. Published the Circadian entry. Wrote Wednesday’s Scruffy Dog Blog.

Three more queries out on Dixie Dust Rumours. Got some interesting leads, researched them, and will send out more in the next few weeks.

Caught up on some business. Sent out a few pitches. Re-read some job listings that sounded okay the first time around, but, on closer read, they basically want a high level of creativity and work for far too little money. So I’ll pass. There’s one I’d kind of like to do, and I’m wrestling with myself whether the credit would compensate enough for the low pay. I don’t have to make the decision today – I can let it simmer for a bit.

Managed to type in the edits for chapters 8 & 9 of Clear the Slot.

Every moment not spent with Clear the Slot feels like time wasted. Amazing how one’s emotional reality can have little to do with physical reality.

Change o’plan for the day – not at the show, on the TV series instead. Good thing I got so much done yesterday. Up at 4 AM. Yippy skippy.


Devon

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Patry Francis said...

4 a.m.! I think you're my idol. My new year's resolution is to become an early riser, but so far the earliest I've managed is 6:30.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Devon Ellington said...

When your crew call is 6:45 and it's an hour and a half to get there, 4 AM is theo only way to go. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home