Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Waning Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Venus Retrograde
Stormy


The winds are expected to hit 75 mph. I have to go out in this in a few minutes to run an errand. Actually, I just changed my mind – I’m going to wait until closer to noon. I don’t want to be hit by a tree limb, and they’re flying around like crazy. I’m hoping that nothing comes crashing through the windows.

Day work was fine yesterday, though I’m having trouble concentrating. My arm is also killing me – ironing and steaming was excruciating.

Colin’s Fringe Fantastic arrived yesterday and I had to sit down and read it straight through. It’s great! I’m going to sit down again and read it more slowly this weekend to savour it. If you haven’t bought your copy yet, hop over to his website and do it now!

I’m going to try to post the Circadian poem before the power goes out (lights are flickering, winds howling, windows rattling), and then write out SDR blog and post it when I can.

Plus, I have to speak tonight at the City Council meeting about The Situation.

Hang tight, people, it’ll be quite a ride.

Guess I’m writing in longhand by candlelight today. Not bad, as long as the building holds and nothing falls off.

Devon

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

We've been having extremely high winds too. Hope you don't blow away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home