Saturday, February 18, 2006

February 18 Part II


I’m tagged! Colin tagged me, so here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had:
Development Assistant at the Guggenheim Museum (temp job);
Typing jewelry policies for Aetna insurance (my first temp job at 17 – they would bring me dollies filled with file folders to type;
Administrator for an arts foundation;
Asst. production manager for an off-off Broadway theatre

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
The Original Star Wars
Grosse Pointe Blank
The Maltese Falcon
Mystery, Alaska

Four Places I Have Lived:
Chicago
Tallahassee, FL
San Francisco
Seattle

Four TV Shows I Watch:
The West Wing
Gray’s Anatomy
Ice hockey or horse racing
Anything I’ve Worked On (hey, I don’t watch much TV, I usually work nights)

Four places I’ve vacationed:
Scotland
Denmark
Northumbria
France

Four Favorite Dishes:
Chocolate Pudding
Shepard’s Pie
Pasta Bolognese
Ratatouille

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
There are more than four, but:
Freedom From the Mundane
Costume Imp
Ye Olde Inkwell
100 Days

Four Places I Would Rather Be:
Cape Cod
Scotland
Iceland
Paris

I tag: Artiessimo, Eileen, Lara, and Diana (Seeking Clarity)

D.

5 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Sandy J said...

I wanna go to Scotland, :-(
When we lived in Louisville, KY, everytime we had out of town guests visit, guess where we would take them (if in season)- yep, Churchill Downs! And then to the Louisville Slugger Museum (lots of baseball fans in the family.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Ha ha!! I already got tagged! I love these--you learn so much more about the person!

Hope you're feeling better...

;-)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Lori said...

I agree--I wanna go to Scotland, too. I was there eight years ago, and I'm anxious to go back. My husband and I are ordering are wedding rings from this little silver shop on the Isle of Skye--it's symbolic of our first trip together. :))

Lori

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Devon Ellington said...

Lori,

I bet I know exactly the shop you mean -- I bought a few items there when we were on Skye!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

You typed jewelry policies for Aetna? You're a brave woman. I worked in the insurance industry for a long, long time from typing policies to working as a broker. I can just imagine the dollies they brought you.

How interesting that you lived in San Francisco! I attended Holy Names College and spent a fair time in the Bay Area when I lived in California.

I actually watched my first hockey match, the American women's loss to Sweeden, during this winter Olympics from start to finish. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home