Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday, February 10, 2006
Waxing Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Cloudy and snowing

It’s estimated we could have as much as a foot of snow by Sunday morning. The weatherfolk are usually wrong, but, just in case, I did the grocery shopping early.

I attended a meeting last night regarding The Situation, and all I can say is that I am not surprised, merely disappointed. There is a way to handle this so that everyone gets what they want and need with harm to none, but that is not the choice that was made.

I have to get some work done today, in spite of everything. I’m falling way behind.

I’m happy and excited about the bachelor party speech. The person who hired me sent me the rest of the info I need, and it’s going to be a lot of fun.

I’m also looking forward to the Olympics. Ice hockey (men and women’s) and downhill skiing are my favorites. The Winter Olympics are my favorite – I love winter sports (even though I don’t do many).

Okay, trying to focus a bit and get some work done.

Devon

3 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

I *LOVE* the Winter Olympics. I gotta get my satellite hooked up so I can watch it!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I love the Winter Olympics as well! Figure skating is my favorite sport. It has been since I was a child. My son discovered curling in 2002 and he's working hard to convince me to give it a watch.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Voodoo's Room said...

I am crazy about the Winter Olympics. All of the sports are so cool. Even tho I am surrounded by figure skating due to Small Bird actually being in the sport, I still enjoy watching it. And the LUGE! I may actually wish to do that someday. hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home