Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday, February 3, 2006
Waxing Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Venus Retrograde
Rainy and warm


The brook’s pretty high and I’m wondering whether or not I should move the car to higher ground.

Far too much of yesterday was caught up in dealing with The Situation, and I got little creative work done.

I did, however, pull several job opportunities off the boards and now I have to sit down and prepare packets. And I honored a tarot booking.

I wrote both of this week’s columns for Kemmyrk, and they are now posted. This morning, I got up the latest Circadian poem.

I have to write a press release today for someone, and, hopefully, then I can turn my attention back to writing. I’m exhausted, both mentally and physically, suffering from the toll taken by The Situation.

I hope that diving in to some creative work will help. Once I get back into its rhythm, I can push aside the other distractions and can focus on the actual work. I want to work on the hockey book some more – hell, I want to dive in and live there – in spite of the conflicts within the piece, if I could move into any fictional world and stay, that’s the one it would be.

Devon

4 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Hang in there, D. I'll be thinking of you when I'm at the Avalanche game tomorrow night!

:-)

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Sandy J said...

All we can do is take it one day at a time, Devon! Hang in there! Will be thinking about you!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Thinking of you through it all.

I wish I could live in a hockey book too - especially if there are hockey boys involved. ;)

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger B. K. Birch said...

I can only echo the other when I say hang in there. I hope the Situation will be resolved soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home