Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday, February 06, 2006
Waxing Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Partly sunny and cold

Today’s poem is up on Circadian and column is up on Kemmyrk.

Congrats to the Steelers on a good game last night, and yay, they are the Super Bowl champions for the year.

I had the game on one channel and the live feed from the AHL all-star game on the computer (since I had to have that info for a possible article). Canada won the AHL all-star, 9-4.

And Giacamo, the Kentucky Derby winner for 2005, came in third in a stakes race at Santa Anita on Saturday – he did a great job, and I hope he has a good year this year.

Managed to get some work done on the Clear the Slot revision. The next three chapters that loom before me (chapters 19, 20 & 21 in Draft 5) have to be pretty much thrown out and started from scratch. They deal with the episode that’s never really worked in five drafts; even my ideas on the rewrite from last week don’t ring true enough, so I’m going to try something completely different. I still need to reach the same result, but I have to be both more creative and more realistic in getting there.

And I want to work on the Fantasy Epic and the short story revision today.

Back to work.

Devon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home