Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday, February 20, 2006
Waning Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Sunny and cold



The Situation continues to worsen. This will be a very difficult week. We are bracing for personal attacks by the Other Side to try to turn the community against us. I can’t go into detail about the meeting held yesterday, but the depths to which these people will go to achieve their ends and make their profit at the detriment to other lives simply lowers on a daily basis.

I am in despair.

D.

PS I am also majorly pissed that the Bush Administration sold six ports, and, in my opinion, the safety of its citizens, to the UAE. What are they thinking? Profit. Same as those involved in The Situation. Profit without concern for the consequences on those who aren’t rich. Bush wiretaps his own citizens, yet he’ll sell the security of the nation for a few bucks to those who well may wish us harm. All his promises to guarantee our security are yet more smoke he’s blown up everyone’s ass. Obviously, the citizens outside of New York are so ignorant that it will take another attack on the scale of 9/11 in each individual area of the country for people to wake up. Because, hey, if it hasn’t happened to you, it can’t, right? Because your president told you it was fine, and then, literally, sold you out.

4 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Colin said...

Be strong, Devon. Thinking of you and hoping you get through this.

Col

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Ann said...

My thoughts are with you for the Situation, and wishing you the best.
I agree on the port business too - I am absolutely, absolutely appalled. Here in my town, it hasn't even made the papers. Don't get me started about that.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Lara said...

You're one toughie, Devon. Hopefully this will all be over soon. Hang in there!

Thinking about you...

:-)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

You hang in there and I hope you're feeling better. {{HUGS}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home