Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday, February 4
Waxing Moon
Venus Direct (actually, as of yesterday)
Saturn Retrograde
Warm and rainy

Pissed because I took off a day and lost a day’s pay to help someone out who then turned around and was so disorganized that all the work in the previous three days to make today’s work possible (which I also did) and all the careful bridge building I did to make today possible is now rendered useless.

Plus, I’m out a day’s pay.

The press release is done and sent to the client for feedback. I want to try and get some other work done but I’m so exhausted (stress and worry caused by the Situation, which has ratcheted up yet again, even before today’s incident meant another sleepless night) and so upset that I don’t know how I’m going to focus.

I just want to go somewhere and cry.

D.

3 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Come hang out with me. I make a mean peach cobbler and we could watch old movies in our jammies!

:-)Keep your chin up!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Sandy J said...

{{{{{Hugs coming your way}}}}}}

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger B. K. Birch said...

Please don't cry. It will get better because as I always say, "Good things happen to good people." It will get better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home