Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday, February 09, 2006
Waxing Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Sunny and cold

Yet another shock in the escalating Situation. A piece of semi-comforting news last night (though there is bound to be retaliation), and then, third-hand, another shock this morning.

Not much to report. I played with ideas for the speech I’m supposed to write this week for the bachelor party, and am waiting more info from the guy hiring me. I’m worried that the samples I sent weren’t raunchy enough, but I warned him about them, and reassured him that, yes, I’ve written erotica, and I CAN go there. We’ll see what happens.

I did a lot of meditation yesterday to try and get back some semblance of balance. Just started to get there when . . .bam, again.

Went out to run my forgotten errand yesterday, and remembered I also needed to buy zippers for upcoming sewing projects. Who knew it was so hard to find a zipper in Westchester? I remember when I could get them at Woolworth’s.

I miss Woolworth’s!

I ended up with a research book and a backrest and a bunch of stuff from the drug store, but no zippers. I’d prefer not to have to drive cross-county thirty miles for one – the gas’ll be more than the zipper! Maybe I’ll get one next time I’m in the city – swing through the garment district on my way to the theatre.

Devon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home