Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Waxing Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Sunny and cold

Had a stack of errands to run this morning and just this second realized that one of the major ones, involving sending something off to Canada, was completely forgotten and I have to drag myself out again. Urgh.

Circadian poem for the day is up, as is the SDR blog column.

I THINK I’ve been hired to write a roast for a bachelor party, where the groom’s a hockey fan. Sounds like fun, and I hope it works out.

I don’t have anything to say about the gambling ring allegations against the assistant coach of the Phoenix Coyotes . . .yet. I’m sure I’ll have a few choice words when I get more information. Frankly, I don’t see what the big deal is, since none of the parties involved were betting on hockey. But then, I don’t have all the information, and once I do, I might have a clue why the authorities are so upset.

More work looms on The Situation, but, for about five minutes, I’m slightly less stressed.

And there’s plenty of creative writing clamoring for attention. Better get to it.

Oh, a bright spot in the day: The Llewellyn 2006 Wicca Almanacs have shipped. I have two articles in there (as Cerridwen Iris Shea). The book looks good, and I’m pleased with the way it came out.

Devon

1 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Tenille said...

It'll be so cool if the roast gigworks out. I bet you'd come through with something hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home