Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday, March 24, 2006
Waning Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde
Jupiter Retrograde
Cloudy and cool


Exhausted and feel like crap. Wednesday, I got home at midnight, had to get up at 5 and go right back; last night I got home at nearly one this morning. I worked B unit, reshooting scenes from episodes 5 & 6 (episode 4 airs tonight). The work wasn’t that hard, but the hours are long, and I’m learning new parts of the system – for instance, for Thursday’s shoot, they taught me how to pull the clothes and work the continuity book. In other words, I’m not just the little background additional anymore, they’re teaching me stuff with – oh, horrors! – responsibility involved! On the one hand, I’m eager to learn as much as they’re willing to teach me; on the other, that means I have to be even more focused and concise.

I was so proud of myself for writing two pages on the train yesterday, but that was about all the writing I’ve done. I did manage one of the pro bono articles – that goes off for editing today. I don’t like the second one, and will have to rewrite it later.

Ink in My Paint Can

What I want to do is crawl back into bed for a few more hours. Everything hurts and I have an excruciating headache. What I need to do is finish moving everything from the living room’s North wall, spackle and prime.

In the ideal world, I’d also get the first coat of color on today, but I think that’s probably pushing it. I’ll do the first coat in the morning, go to Target to pick up the new bookcases, and then, by the time I’m back, hopefully, I can do the second coat. Sunday morning, maybe I can do the trim and then start moving stuff off the East wall and do the East wall on Monday.

We’ll see how much that plan needs amending!

And rewrite that article!

Devon

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Lowa said...

I feel so bad for you! It is so horrible when all you want to do is crawl back into bed and you can't.

Hope the painting gets done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home