Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Dark of the Moon
Saturn Retrograde
Jupiter Retrograde
Cloudy and warm


Very depressed. The Situation continues to worsen. I feel I’ve lost my ability to think logically, and I need to step back to get some perspective. I’m operating on sheer exhaustion and fury now, and that’s not going to help. I did pitch a fit at a bureaucracy that’s supposed to be helping yesterday – after months of dealing with them calmly and logically. So, we’ll see. At least there are a group of us working together – there’s an attempt to divide and conquer, but we’re hanging in there. I snapped at one of the people with whom I’m working, and apologized this morning.

Put back part of the East wall yesterday, rearranging books, and it looks pretty good. The enormous new bookcases were delivered this morning; I hope I can put one of them together when I get home tonight and start filling it.

If I don’t get called in to the television show tomorrow, I’d like to finish preparing the South wall.

On my way to the theatre. Hopefully, I’ll feel better as the day goes on.

Devon

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Billi-Jean said...

:( I really hope things clear up for you soon.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

You're demonstrating true integrity by staying the course in spite of everything. I honor you for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home