Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Day after full moon
Saturn Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde
Jupiter Retrograde
Sunny and cold

The Ides of March.

It’s supposed to have some relevance to my life, but damned if I can remember what.

A couple of days ago, I dreamed of an albino poisonous snake shedding its skin (yeah, I get it), and last night, it was all about real estate law. Thus goes my life.

The show was fine; caught up with people. Came home, taped my mother’s kitchen some more in preparation for trim work.

Got a call to do the TV show today and one other day this week (not sure which one). So I’m on my way there. Painting has to wait, yet again.

Tenants’ meeting was good last night. Lots of good info. The Other Side sent representatives (since it was a public meeting), and the tenants behaved very well. The Mayor and a City Councilor checked in on the meeting, and, while things have a way to go until quiet, as long as we’re vigilant, I think the next few months may settle down a bit – at least long enough for me to finish fixing up my mom’s place.

And then I have to rethink my own goals and get back towards working on those.

Everything in its time, right?

SDR blog will be late today – I’ll post it when I get back.

Worked on the outline for the Max series yesterday. The first book is unfolding quite well. It’ll be about two years before I get to write it, but the notes are going well.

I’m off.

Devon

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I'm glad to hear that the meeting was somewhat productive!

You do spend quite a lot of time at Home Depot it seems! It's one of my daughter's hangouts as well. We were recently shopping for bricks and seeds for our backyard!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Sandy J said...

Good to hear it going a little better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home