Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wednesday, May 3, 2006
Waxing Moon
Jupiter Retrograde
Pluto Retrograde
Cloudy and cool



Today’s Circadian Poem: “Tomorrow’s Dreams” by Patricia Gallant.

Couldn’t sleep last night because I’m upset about the Situation. And I needed sleep, because I’m on set all day.

I’d only written 3 new pages of Real on Monday, so I was behind where I needed to be. Day work was fine, but the Creative Brat inside was screaming in frustration at not being able to write. So I wrote on my break.

It’ll be interesting to see what today and Friday do to the Brat, since I’m on the television show both days.

I managed 12 pages yesterday. And several insert pages, where I realized there were problems in scenes.

And nothing new typed.

Did the writing exercise for SDR blog, and have the new exercise up for today, but it continues to need work.

Off to the studio.

Devon

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Lara said...

"Creative Brat"...I LOVE it!

;-)

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

Sure hope the 'situation' eases, sounds like it's causing you too much concern, stress. And the storm of writing over the past week - oh, I love it! I am holding nothing but great wishes for you, and hope it all falls into place smoothly. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home