Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Waxing Moon
Jupiter Retrograde
Pluto Retrograde
Neptune Retrograde
Rainy and cool

I did not want to get out of bed this morning. There just doesn’t seem to be a point.

The Situation is getting, if possible, even more complicated, and the Other Side does nothing but mock the justice system. You know what? I’d like to know why the so-called justice system allows it.

As soon as I got home last night, I had to do five more hours’ worth of work on things in regard to it. 5-7 hours per day, almost every day. It’s ridiculous.

A friend is in town from London, and I have to figure out when to see him.

I should be running errands this morning, but I don’t feel like it.

I have to finish the first draft of the ghost story today, and come up with some pitches that area due no later than Friday.

I have to call the potential editor and find out what’s wrong with her email and what the status is of Real, in regards to her interest.

May and Amy is a fascinating book, and I’m having trouble putting it down. I would much rather spend the day in bed reading it than doing any of the things I’m supposed to do.

Just ick today. That’s all. Ick.

One positive note: My pre-Belmont article, here on FemmeFan:

http://www.femmefan.com/site/featuredarticles/Betting%20This%20Years%20Belmont.htm

So that’s a positive.

And, as soon as I’m done here, I’ll post this week’s exercise on the Scruffy Dog Review Blog. It is Wednesday, and I am having fun with the exercises. Maybe that’ll get me inspired to get back to the page.

And I have to figure out what to wear to the Belmont party on Saturday and the Tony Awards party on Sunday. Men have it so easy. They can slap on a tux and are good to go.

Devon

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lara said...

So, why can't YOU slap on a tux? (Kidding). I know, men DO have that part easy. But they also have all their sexual organs hanging OUTSIDE their bodies, and I would personally HATE that.

;-)

Hope you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home