Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday, July 10, 2006
Full Moon
Pluto Retrograde
Neptune Retrograde
Uranus Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde
Cloudy and sticky

Yesterday’s post should keep you all reading for awhile, so I feel less guilty about the brevity of this post. I’m off to do a zillion errands and then get back to the writing routine.

Several of my friends along the path are in relocation mode –whether it’s getting house-and-home-energy moving, or in the actual throes of a move to a new home.

So, for the next month, I hope those experiencing it and those of you who are such a wonderful support will join me over on Kemmyrk for something I’m calling “Home Om.”

Off to White Plains to take care of a few things, then it’s back to work on the three sets of questions for the three interviews (I want to send them off today), working on two other articles due on August 1, a few pages on Real, and a few pages typed on Shallid.

I’ll check in later,

Devon

3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Well--THAT makes sense! I made a KILLING at the Outlet Malls--Mercury Retrograde! Woo hoo!!!!!

I'm glad you didn't get on the wrong train.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

I'm refraining from shopping because I have to save my pennies right now. :) Loved the post over at Kemmyrk.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Christina said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by. The Book Barn that you described yesterday sounds incredible! I am an avid reader and a sucker for secondhand bookstores. Oh, the deals you can find on beautiful hardcovers. Anyway... sounds fortunate you skipped that second train. we should always go with our gut when we feel that strongly about something, even for no apparent reason.

Later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home