Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
New Moon
Pluto Retrograde
Neptune Retrograde
Uranus Retrograde
Mercury Retrograde
Cloudy and warm


Another big day over on Home Om at Kemmyrk. New moon, fresh start, all of that.

Managed to work on one of the deadlined articles yesterday and made actual progress. That’s always a good sign.

15 pages of Real. All the way through the opening night in London, the party, and the unexpected conflicts that come up there. Sam used what Crispin believes is a flaw in his (Sam’s) character and turned it into an asset. Crispin’s a hell of a fun character, and I have to make sure not to let him get away with too much.

Yeah, this book will run over 100K, which means I probably won’t finish by August 1. And I’m going to have to cut future drafts with a machete. But that’s okay. It needs to be what it is, at least in the early drafts, and I feel I’m back into the swing of it again. Yesterday’s little glitch was exactly that – a little glitch.

Typed Chapter 7 of Shallid.

Off to the theatre today. Not looking forward to it.

I’m reading February House – fascinating. So much information packed into every page.

Devon




Real -- 86,375 words out of est. 100,000

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
86 / 100
(86.0%)



Shallid -- 16,723 out of 82,000

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
16 / 82
(19.5%)

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Bailey Stewart said...

In the first book I wrote (yeah, I've finished one very horrid book) my secondary male character took over the story. Only by promising him his own later have I been able to go back and re-write the thing. Gotta watch those secondary characters.

Im glad you're back into the swing of things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home