Thursday, August 17, 2006

August 17 Part II

Elsewhere.

I shall be writing in Elsewhere this weekend, once the Geek Squad fixes my computer (figures – the computer will be working with no one here to make use of it).

Why am I traveling Elsewhere?

Because far too many people are still under the mistaken impression that my working from home on deadline with phones turned off and Do Not Disturb signs clearly posted means that their inability to organize their own lives constitutes an emergency on my part.

Instead of ripping off various heads and having to clean up all the blood, I shall go . ..

Elsewhere.

And I’m not telling anyone where that is.

I will have some sort of internet connection, so I am told (could it be back to dial up? Shudder, shudder).

But I will meet my deadlines.

6 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Good luck to you! I find it even more motivating to be able to have some quiet place that no one knows about.

Hope it all works out like you want it to!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Tori Lennox said...

Have a good weekend!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Bailey Stewart said...

Oh that sounds heavenly. I want to go Elsewhere.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Actually, I think you'll find that "working from home" is a euphemism for "doing nothing all day". I know exactly how you feel. Good luck, have fun, have a good "trip", and meet your deadlines.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Shirley said...

Enjoy your trip to Elsewhere! Good luck with the deadlines.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Anita said...

Elsewheres are good. I need to go to one sometime soon. I hope you have a very productive trip to Elsewhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home