Friday, September 15, 2006

September 15, Part II

I finished the first draft of “The Retriever” this morning – approximately 5800 words.

I’m taking a quick break to post this before returning to “Ris an Abrar”:


Siobahn tagged me for three things a few days ago. Here they are:

3 Things That Scare me:
Losing someone I love
Censorship
Global warming

3 People Who Make Me Laugh:
Jon Stewart
Billy Connolly
Terry Pratchett

3 Things I Hate Most:
Religious Fundamentalism
People driving while talking on their cell phones (they’re dangerous)
The obscene profits made by oil companies

3 Things I Can’t Understand:
How any thinking person who’s not rich could vote for Bush
Why cruelty makes certain people feel happy and powerful
The obsession with celebrity

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now:
I do one thing at a time. If it’s not worth doing mindfully, it’s not worth doing. I’m writing this.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
Travel to Vietnam
Own a house
Own racehorses

3 Things I Can Do:
Write
Successfully work in theatre, television and film
Do almost anything I set my mind to except for what’s listed below

3 Ways To Describe My Personality:
Shy
Curious
Impatient

3 Things I Can’t Do:
Swim
Do math out of context (put it into a chemistry or physics problem and I’m fine)
Stand by and let everything to hell without the handbasket

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To (because you might enjoy it):
NPR
Capercaillie
Hedingarna

3 Things You Should Never Listen To:
You should listen to everything and use your intelligence to make decisions.

3 Things I’d Like to Learn:
Manx
How to fly a plane
HTML

3 Favorite Foods:
Chocolate
Potatoes
Salmon

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:
Coffee
Red wine
Cranberry juice

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid:
High Chapparel
Red Skelton
Laredo

3 People I’m Tagging:
Ann
Lara
Debra

Additionally:
Colin
Kristen
Lori

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Colin said...

HTML - I'll take that as my next writing prompt ;-)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

I want to learn HTML too! d:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home