Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, October 9, 2006
Waning Moon
Neptune Retrograde
Uranus Retrograde
Sunny and pleasant

“A Heaven of Sand and Stones” by Rachelle Arlin Credo is up on Circadian.

Tough morning yesterday. I wasn’t feeling great, and the prospect of doing the show did not help. Plus, I am sick and tired of people who can’t manage their time and don’t come through when they give their word. If I can manage two full-time careers and everything else that’s going on (because believe me, what goes in this blog is about one-tenth of what goes on in my life), you can take 15 minutes to do what you said you’d do. Gee, you might have to give up a few minutes of a reality TV show or not play a video game or stay up a few extra minutes or maybe get up a little earlier. Part of being a grown-up (and a professional) is meeting commitments. Or saying you can’t take it on, upfront, if you can’t or are not going to come through.

Tried to get some writing done, but didn’t feel inspired or coherent enough to do anything. Got a few words down, but nothing that’s worth upping the word meter.

Tried to get some paperwork done – how does it all stack up so fast?

Show was fine; the track is just different enough so it’s no longer in my body. The actors who’ve come in since the last time I did it are very nice. And everyone else was glad to see me. So it was fine.

Then, there was a party for someone who’s leaving – and I got home after midnight. I’m sluggish this morning, to say the least.

I have a lot to do today, but first I have to feel better. If I’m in this much pain after a single show, what will it be like after a full eight? For now, I’m going back to bed for a few hours; maybe if I rest up a bit, I can face the rest of the day with some energy.

Devon

4 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Lara said...

I hope you feel better! I am in a bit of a funk myself. It's hard when Life seems to be smothering the Muse...

Hang in there!
:-*

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Melissa Marsh said...

I did some yard work yesterday and you would have thought I hiked for two days the way I felt afterward!

Rest up and get some energy back.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Get some rest! And I hope you feel better very soon.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Hope the rest helped you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home