Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Waning Moon
Neptune Retrograde
Uranus Retrograde
Cloudy and warm

“Heart Break” by Wren Fallon is up on Circadian.

Work was fine yesterday. Day work was fine. Show was fine. One of my friends gave her notice, and I’m glad she did. It’s time for her to do other things, take advantage of other opportunities.

Read Hard Eight and started To the Nines, taking notes all the way.

Got two pages each done on Token and Affections and “Anomalous”. A couple of pages on Untitled Preternatural. Which isn’t its real title, but all I can think of right now. Not much, but, altogether a coupla thou words more than I had before, and it was noisy at Vinyl – not as conducive to work as usual. New wait staff and they’re not used to me scribbling in the corner.

Out of the house at 10 AM yesterday, in just before midnight. Will be out of the house again a little after ten, and home just before one a.m. tomorrow morning.

My Dog Blog entries will return in two weeks. The other people who are supposed to contribute daily can do so for the next two weeks, since I’ve done the bulk of it for the past few months.

Lots of stories in my head; nothing interesting to talk about right now.

Off to do two shows.

Devon

Token and Affections – 5,875 words out of est. 15,000
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
5 / 15
(33.3%)


“Anomalous” -- 2,250 words out of est. 7,000
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2 / 7
(28.6%)


Untitled Preternatural -- 625 words out of ???? – since I don’t know what the heck this is yet, and don’t even have a title for it.

3 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I'm really struggling to get on and comment at the moment, due to the internet at work being really stable. But I am nipping on and having a look - and commenting when it lets me ... fingers crossed ...

You're keeping very busy. Good work.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Faith said...

I tend to write notes as I type. I have li'l notebooks and journals all over the place for various novels I'm working on.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Melissa Marsh said...

I'm taking a breather from writing, although it's hard. But since I finished the novel and I have the looming move approaching, I find I am really missing it. Maybe I'll start work on that short story idea of mine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home