Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nov. 29 Part III

Done.

The first draft of Assumption of Right is complete. 24 chapters. 77,369 words, short of my original estimate of 85K, but that’s what I needed to tell the first version of the story.

It will now rest for two months and then go into revisions. It definitely needs a lot of work, but I’m happy with the overall structure and story.

Met both the Nano goal and the completion goal.

I now know I can write a complete novel in 30 days.

Assumption of Right – 77,369 words out of 50,000 (Nano goal)
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
77 / 50
(154.0%)



Assumption of Right – 77,369 words out of 77,000 words – complete
Zokutou word meter
77 / 77
(100.0%)

5 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kristen King said...

Girl, you are so insanely cool. :]

Kristen

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Colin said...

Congratulations Devon! And thanks for your comments about overall word count. Made a lot of sense and helped straighten out my head. :-)

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Costume Imp said...

Fantastic Work!!! Congratulations!!!

The girls are also thrilled for you.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

I think you should be very proud of yourself, I know I am proud of you!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Sya said...

Congrats on finishing your novel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home