Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday, November 19, 2006
Dark Moon
Neptune Retrograde
Uranus Retrograde
Cloudy and cool


Yesterday was a mixed bag.

On the good side, I went back in the evening to Assumption, after my morning session, and I wrote Chapter 15, just barely passing the 50K mark. Ironically, I hit 50K on the 18th last year, too.

Also nice to hit that goal as the moon wanes.

I want to make sure I don’t burn out and sluff off. I can drop back to a saner pace, but I still want to finish the first draft before the end of the year.

In other things, I put together another bookcase to get some of the recent additions of editions up off the floor. It aggravated the neck problems caused during Metro North Hell, so I’ve been very uncomfortable all day.

And, I got a heads up that we’re about to be plunged into the Situation again.

I am not holding back and playing nice and “taking the high road” this time. I’m going to hit hard, and I’m going to hit fast. I will not lose another eight months of my life again, just when I’m starting to feel human.

And I WILL NOT let them ruin everyone’s holidays again.

Lots to do today, writing and non-writing, especially when it comes to finishing up the gifts that go up to Maine.

I got up this morning, and, although I felt like indulging myself after hitting the 50K goal, went back to work, beginning Chapter 16. Wrote 1353 words, about half of it. Phineas Regan IS important to the piece, and he’s pretty funny. I think he might wander off into a book of his own at some point, too.

Devon

Assumption of Right -- 51,378 words out of 50,000 words (Nano goal)
Zokutou word meter
51 / 50
(102.0%)




Assumption of Right – 51,378 words out of 85,000 (completion goal)
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
51 / 85
(60.0%)

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lara said...

Oh, no, NO MORE on "Situations."
Hopefully it's just a rumor...

??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home