Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Last Day of Full Moon
Neptune Retrograde
Saturn Retrograde
Cloudy and cold

Saturn goes retrograde again today. Saturn is the planet of life lessons. Any life lessons you didn’t learn last time it went retrograde, about a year ago – you’re going to get your ass kicked. So I’m being cautious.

Exhausted.

Almost the entire day was spent on The Situation: The Sequel except for the time at the acupuncturist.

I fell into bed after 11 PM.

I have more to do on The Situation: The Sequel this morning before I go to work, and I want to get in some work on Tokens and Affections. I have to start typing and revising “The Merry” tomorrow, if I expect to make next week’s deadline.

I plan on going to bed early tonight.

Boring post, many apologies.

Devon

6 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

Interesting about Saturn. I fully expect to get my ass kicked today.

Get some rest. HUGS!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Lara said...

Ditto on the Saturn Thing.
And don't apologize. You are going into the pits of Hell again, (at Christmas time, of all times) and I'm surprised you even have the energy to post.

{{{HUGS}}}

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lori said...

I'm just hoping I learned my lessons last time! Devon, I think my lesson is how to deal with obnoxious people. So far, I'm not exactly winning that battle, but I think the end of the war may be in sight. ;)

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ann said...

That stinks that you have to deal with the Situation at Christmas time! Hang in. Thinking of you.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Melissa Marsh said...

Take care of yourself, Devon. And I've been to the acupunturist before - it helps!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

Hoping you feel rested soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home